Face it, writing’s a pain. Let me do it for you.
Everybody needs good information. For a lot of people though, writing is a time-consuming and finicky business. If this is true for you as well, do yourself a favour and take it off your to-do list.
- Client newsletters and updates
- Media releases and referrals to expert public relations professionals
- Template letters, checklists
- Educational and promotional material
- Website copy and content production
- Personnel profiles, company profiles or short biographies
- Front-line, sales force communications, and more
Hire someone to do the writing for you – it’s that easy! (With by the word, by the hour or by the project pricing options too, getting the work done for you is likely more reasonable than you might think.)
“Kate’s work is excellent. She synthesizes the resources we have from our blogs, e-newsletters and PowerPoints into polished and finished articles that always arrive ahead of schedule.”
— Simon Reilly, Leading Advisor Inc.
Tell me what you need and we’ll get this party started.
Yours in service,