|How ARE you? I have news!
Do you ever wish you had a writer at your disposal?
I am pleased, nay, ecstatic to announce that my client list is finally reopening in January 2017.
I am tremendously grateful for the clients I’ve worked with during the past five years of raising my littles. You wonderful people, I look forward to seeing you again soon!
The rest of you?
Do you think about working with an outside writer? (The perspective we provide is phenomenal.)
Are you still wishing you could get that newsletter together on time, every time?
Do you think about publishing case studies? White papers? (Hint: We do these best!)
Are you ready to change the way you influence people?
Think of this as your save-the-date card. (I know several of you will need to include such efforts in your budgeting plans and proposals for the New Year.)
I AM PRESENTLY BOOKING INTO FEBRUARY AND MARCH.
Psst! I’ll let you in on a secret too. I’m in negotiations with a few other service providers I adore, so, together, we can accommodate all of your writing and research needs in 2017 and beyond.
Here’s a sneak peek at the experience we have and the services we offer:
- Ghostwritten articles, columns, books, and e-books
- Client and sales force communications
- Employee relations material
- Corporate blog fodder
- Media articles1 and news releases
- Case studies and profiles
- White paper plans, white paper packages
And…NEW services coming in 2017:
- Private research and investigative services2
- Conference planning, execution, and related content planning
- Private business communications (existing clients only)
- Continuing education material and curriculum development
Just as in the past too, if you need something that I don’t specialize in, I will do my best to refer you to a legitimate professional who works in that area. Outside of raising kids, maintaining my professional network3 is one of the significant tasks I’ve managed with success in the past five years.
There are a few different ways to get in touch with me:
- Call 705-436-3397 | 416-838-9191 and leave a message.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch. Serious inquiries only, please. (There are few enough hours in the day!)
I hope you’re all doing well!
Please forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you think they would appreciate it. If you let me know you’ve done that, and if they sign on as a client, I will likely apply some discount to your order if you come along for the ride as well.
THANK YOU FOR READING! I hope to hear from you soon.
416-838-9191 cell, text
- For actual media companies only. No, I cannot write about your company and place it in a newspaper. No one else worth a damn can do that for you either. For that, you must be prepared to call a newspaper’s advertising department and take out your space.
- BETA. There’s a new researcher in the house, and she’s better at it than I am! (That’s saying something—I love my research.) Also, girl knows how to walk into a building to get things done.
- Note: This may change, but at this time, I do not collect referral fees.